martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

OOTD for a family dinner!

Today is my little cousin's birthday (Feliz cumpleaños!) So tonight we have this family dinner where everyone goes to say hi and eat lots of cake! And I thought this outfit, wich is kinda-casual, sorta-formal, kinda-girly would be great for tonight :)

Put on some basic jeans and a hot pink shirt for the girly touch. For the cold, throw in a scarf (pashmina?) And combine your outfit with it!
So, because mine has a greenish-brown color I decided to go with that and put in some caqui boots, with a little bit of heel; and a  light brown blazer.
My accesories were all about gold! golden earings, a big chunky golden bracelet and my rings-that I never take off.

Put the entire outfit together with a white vintage purse and a fishtail braid on the side.

Ready  to go! Enjoy your night!

No hay comentarios: